About KBR Heritage Federal Credit Union
In 1953, KBR Heritage Federal Credit Union was established as a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution. Throughout the years, KBR Heritage Federal Credit Union has remained strong and continued to grow along with our members. Serving our membership is a top priority for us. Your membership in the credit union actually means that you are a part 'owner' of the credit union. The credit union's Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee members volunteer their time to help keep the credit union going in the right direction for all of its members. As a member of KBR Heritage Federal Credit Union, you are a co-owner of a full service financial institution, owned and operated for the mutual benefit of its members. Unlike banks and savings and loans, the credit union is not-for-profit, working under the "People Helping People" motto. The credit union returns earnings to its members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower rates on loans, and special services.
Membership in the credit union is open to:
- Employees of KBR who work in or are supervised from KBR in Houston , Texas
- Employees of KBR Technology Center who are paid from Houston , Texas
- Employees of contractors who work regularly at KBR in Houston , Texas
- Employees of Halliburton who work in or are supervised from Houston , Texas
- Members of their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters)
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employments
- Spouses of person who died while within the field of membership of this credit union and
- Organizations of such persons.